"Whether it is natural disasters, economic instability, resource constraints or unpredictable and damaging climatic events, the need for local resilience is becoming increasingly apparent today. We have moved from a relatively localised economy to a largely global economy. Supply chain disruptions and geopolitical events make this system interdependent and highly vulnerable."
1. Challenge the Status Quo - using evidence based data, Rethink Consulting takes a contrarian approach to examining the broader systemic challenges and risks which will impact individuals, communities and organisations.
2. Holistic Thinking - with our holistic resilience index tools we identify and map risks and vulnerable areas, sectors or business units.
3. Real-world strategies - once risks and vulnerabilities have been established, Rethink Consulting develops real-world strategies (relevant to an area or organisation) and solutions to help mitigate risk.
4. Execution to Action - With ongoing support, monitoring and collaboration Rethink Consulting helps manage and guide and transition the process to a more resilient future…
5. Shifting the Paradigm – While it is important to build capacity and strategy around risks and vulnerabilities it is equally important to be able to communicate the message to alliances, constituents and other parties. Rethink Consulting helps shift the paradigm and get your message heard and understood.